WTS SIG SAUER MCX VIRTUS PATROL

SOLD
Guys sorry I didn't answer all the PMs. The rifle was sold almost immediately and I just didn't have the chance to get to thru all the messages yet.

Description: Brand New In The Box, Never Fired, Sig Sauer MCX in Sig's OEM concrete gray. Rifle comes with everything it does from factory aside from the large cap PMAG mag, I will include a pre-ban magazine instead.

Optional Extras:
Ferro Concept Slingster in wolf gray, still in the bag. Never mounted. Just gotta find it. Yours for cheap $40 (with rifle only)
THE RARE- Sig Sauer "Kate Moss" Stock $400 (with rifle only)

Selling Terms: FTF for EFA-10 or FFL on your dime.

Price: Looking for $3,000

Contact Information: PM here first

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-04 at 15.51.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-04 at 15.51.13.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 602
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-01-04 at 15.51.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-04 at 15.51.20.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom