Show me your home defense setup

Greatest Thread Ever. [rofl]

Couple of these and you're all set...

unxplained-photo-1233644431-83531.jpg

The question is, how do you recovery these once it's been deployed?

Guns are evil. All I have is a Liotec Behemoth flashlight ready to go. I have already knocked two choppers out of the sky with it that were coming for me. This thing is amazing.

I hesitated posting this, but what the hell- I integrated my night table weapon with the furniture. When I reach for the light, I have all I need-

Flos_besidegun_project.jpg

I tend to use a combination of dog's and firearms...That is, when a late night noise happens, Blue (the dog) get's to her feet and says, "Ok, fine, I'll check it out, again. (insert rolly dog eyes). Then I pass her the 1911 from the nightstand and off she goes leaving me with the flashlight and the 870. She doesn't need the flashlight-dog eyes, remember?

So once she reports back that all is clear, I replace the 1911 on the nightstand and re-fluff her bed because, hey, fair is fair, and then I go back to sleep.

Ok...so all jokes aside. I've always felt pretty secure at night. I live on the third floor of a huge Victorian and there is only one way up and down without going out the window and climbing down. So, that means someone has to get thought the locked door at the top of the stairs. There is no way to do that without bringing the dog to check. When the dog wakes up, I wake up because:
1. she has a jangley collar
2. She doesn't like to be awake alone so I get the nose.

So perp breaks into house and brings dog, dog brings man, man brings firepower...Basically the only break ins I fear are the kind executed by flunkies in Govt. costumes. But, since our PD has been decimated by cutbacks, they aren't really bothering with the legitimate stuff anymore, much less the deadly boondoggles so popular in much of the country these days.

Back
Top Bottom