Show me your home defense setup

steoiddog.jpg

I swear it's all from Puppy Chow.......

You know, the last time *I* posted a wee hours photo of that, it was just before the pumpkin shoot, last year. A couple guys, I think it was EC and Derek, jumped me while I was going to my car to get the fun sticks. Next thing I knew, a blanket is over my head and I'm in a full nelson with the other guy using my head as a speed bag.

"No Rosie!" "No Rosie!" "No Rosie!" "No Rosie!" "No Rosie!"

They kept yelling, over and over.

Don't get me wrong, I knew I had it coming. I was way out of line, so the AK47 stayed in my waistband, but it was damned tempting.

Anyway, I've been Rosie-Free for 238 days and it's been tough but rewarding.

Just be careful out there, Gringo. Some of these guys take the R pretty seriously. Take care.

You know, the last time *I* posted a wee hours photo of that, it was just before the pumpkin shoot, last year. A couple guys, I think it was EC and Derek, jumped me while I was going to my car to get the fun sticks. Next thing I knew, a blanket is over my head and I'm in a full nelson with the other guy using my head as a speed bag.

Don't get me wrong, I knew I had it coming. I was way out of line, so the AK47 stayed in my waistband, but it was damned tempting.

Just be careful out there, Gringo. Some of these guys take the R pretty seriously. Take care.

Best.....advice.....ever.[rofl][laugh2]

Dude...be strong, it works if you work it, have a higher power, Serenity...serenity...serenity NOW!

I'll be ... uh ... laying low for a while. [shocked]

Back
Top Bottom