Shooting Glove

I just got a pair of regular gloves from this company, although my pair only costed $100 shipped,, these appear to be Gucci option:

Mechanix makes some padded palm gloves, but they're the least common to find on a shelf. Easy to find online, not sure how fit works out for women. I'm the other end of the bell curve, XXL.

You can get some decent shooting gloves for $12 on ali-express. Gloves wear out, rip, get lost, so if you use them often it's hard to justify $50 gloves that are made in china anyways.

I found that horse riding gloves make excellent shooting gloves. I use a pair of these:

They are touch screen compatible and are designed to give a rider a good "feel" for the reins, but they also work to give you a good feel for the trigger.

You can get some decent shooting gloves for $12 on ali-express. Gloves wear out, rip, get lost, so if you use them often it's hard to justify $50 gloves that are made in china anyways.
Do you think you can post a couple of links to the ones you have found to be of reasonable quality? Difficult to judge what's good on there.

I found that horse riding gloves make excellent shooting gloves. I use a pair of these:

They are touch screen compatible and are designed to give a rider a good "feel" for the reins, but they also work to give you a good feel for the trigger.
i cannot shoot well in any gloves. what works more or less are my old driving gloves - a very thin italian leather ones. but they are not protecting well against cold.
something like that, but leather must be real thin and gloves real tight:
Amazon product ASIN B01M2UIGIRView: https://www.amazon.com/Riparo-Genuine-Leather-Reverse-Stitched/dp/B01M2UIGIR

Looking for a shooting glove for my wife. Something with a little padding in the palm. Anybody got any recommendations ?
Just one? Or a pair?
Shooting pistol, rifle, or shotgun?
Indoor/warm weather or outdoors/cold weather?

A bit more info would be helpful.
Now that it’s getting colder, for trap shooting I’ve been using the insulated Firm Grip gloves from Home Depot. They have a pocket in them where you can pop in a hand warmer packet to keep your hands toasty.

Back
Top Bottom