shooting at ODD times

Any one shoot at odd times,like early am before work,or late a night?
Those are the times that i mostly shoot at,and i must say when it's late,or real early it's kind of creepy being the only one there not being able to see or
hear anyone that might come in. i'll be hitting the range tonight for a while after the bruins game.

I'll often go to the pistol range at midnight or 1 am. That's just sometimes the best time for me. I often like the solitude, although it can be creepy depending on the range in question.

I enjoy being by myself at the range most of the time. It's quite relaxing to me. Conversely though I enjoy being able to BS with some of the old farts there to see what kind of toys they have acquired. As far as odd hours my club only shoots from 9am to dusk.

I'll often go to the pistol range at midnight or 1 am. That's just sometimes the best time for me. I often like the solitude, although it can be creepy depending on the range in question.

You ever worry about someone sneaking up on you or something? I've yet to commit to a range membership, but I think I want a place that's never overcrowded, has people who are safe and know what their doing, but isn't ever 100% empty either.

I really only get out to the HSC indoor range after 7pm or so (excepting weekends). The past few weeks, I've finally ran into some other people there at that hour, and met some cool shooters.

Back
Top Bottom