Severin is talking "Guns" on TKK

Thanks for the heads up. I just turned it on myself. Great perspective from Severin on the NH mom's murder. He rightly supports executing the killers.

I missed most of it, but it sounded like he was saying guns should be triple locked. He claimed they'd still be accessible in under 10 seconds. People who don't grow up in rural communities where guns are prevalent, even those who are pro-gun, are so ignorant of how things can be.

I missed most of it, but it sounded like he was saying guns should be triple locked. He claimed they'd still be accessible in under 10 seconds. People who don't grow up in rural communities where guns are prevalent, even those who are pro-gun, are so ignorant of how things can be.

I don't have an issue with keeping my stuff locked up- unless it's on my person... However I think someone called and mentioned they kept their loaded gun with a trigger lock??? WTF? I hope I heard it wrong.

Numb nuts used to tell his audience that he was a gun owner and crack shot. He's probably changed that story along with the rest of his BS.

I don't have an issue with keeping my stuff locked up- unless it's on my person... However I think someone called and mentioned they kept their loaded gun with a trigger lock??? WTF? I hope I heard it wrong.

I don't have a problem with keeping my stuff locked up either. I have a problem with being REQUIRED to keep my stuff locked up.

I heard the whole program and I believe he was just being extra cautious because he is cognizant of the problems he could run into.

yup, told a huge one last week about snowboarding saying he started back in the 60s. Jake Burton didn't invent them until the mid/late 70s I've also heard him claim he was taught to shoot by Navy Seals.

hes a ugly little troll, but I do enjoy 96.9 WTTK best station I know of. I like Jay's show.
TKK has a good line up of wackO's. the new times suck though

yup, told a huge one last week about snowboarding saying he started back in the 60s. Jake Burton didn't invent them until the mid/late 70s I've also heard him claim he was taught to shoot by Navy Seals.

Actually, snowboards have been around since the mid 60's.

In 2005 he claimed to have won the Pulitzer Prize for online journalism. No such catagory even exists. He never won a Pulitzer for anything.

He also claimed for years to have a Master's Degree in Journalism from BU, He doesn't.

Heh. I missed those. He's a conceited windbag. I still enjoy his show. Much of what he says is spot on.

I've lost all respect for him and the station. IMO he's nothing but a poodle ass.

I'm not sure he's even a real gun owner.

I've listened to him off and on since I was 18, I'm 25 now. I think it's very fortunate that I did, he made me a political junkie. He instilled me a libertarian philosophy, that I ran with and have taken far beyond the point where he is capable of being significantly thought provoking.

He has his uses.. shows of his type are good for getting people thinking. I tune in once in a while to get his perspective on the main stream topic of the day/week in the event i've been too busy to look into it more on my own.

Again, i've learned and grew past what he can regularly deliver. I think many of us here are on the same page.

He has undoubtedly been neutered recently. Hardly ever tackles important subjects much any more (though, i got a giant grin when he talked about gold yesterday and considered giving survivalist some credit).

It's an afternoon drive show, I guess that's all that can be expected.

As far as his alleged lies, unless i've heard them with my own ears, I'll assume it's been taken out of context as have been many things he's been criticized for in the past. I've never caught him lying to me, though I can disagree significantly time to time.

I think a great deal of us have outgrown Severin. I learned a hell of a lot about the Politics Game from listening to his show. Not so much lately.

I tuned in today at the exact minute some lady and he were talking about how a locked gun could be accessed in in 10 seconds - and turned it to MikeFM ( so bad it's good ).

I'd listen to an expert or an equal talk about guns all day ... I spend too much time reading what you all have to say .... but Severin and some random caller who probably don't even know we subjects are challenging the stupid trigger lock laws , or that Heller found them unconstitutional ? ...

I'd rather listen to bad disco , at least it amuses me.

I can access my triple locked gun in 10 seconds or less.

Yeah, the storm door is locked, the front door is locked and the bedroom door is lock. triple locked

I don't have a problem with keeping my stuff locked up either. I have a problem with being REQUIRED to keep my stuff locked up.

Exactly. Most (if not all) gun laws are malum per se. They are totally bogus sine they makes criminals out of otherwise legit folk for no good reason.

I heard the whole program and I believe he was just being extra cautious because he is cognizant of the problems he could run into.

What problems?

Back
Top Bottom