September Manville

Due to an issue with the computer I do the scores on, and having screwed it up trying to set up a wireless connection in a hotel room in Oklahoma, I won't be able to post the scores till tomorrow when I figure out how to fix it, sorry about that.
Thanks for all who showed up today and helped out.

Oh, you're so lazy. Have you even put any time into trying to fix it? Maybe if you got your butt off the bar stool and spent a few minutes on it you could straighten it out!

Thanks Mike L., Mike, Rob, anybody I may have missed, and especially Matt for the match yesterday. They were short-handed and still put out 4 great stages!

Props Guys!

And if you lose the scores Matt it's OK with me [wink]

scores are done!
and no Scott, they aren't lost.
If they were, i'd have lost mine too.

Anyway, Steve, smartass, you know how much time i tried to put in fixing this thing out in OK, got it working now, it can find the internet. Despite me telling it, it's over there stupid, find it!
the computer just wouldn't listen to me until tonight.
ok, back to the trunk with the computer for another month.

Matt,
If you show me how to use Winscore, I'll do the scores after manville. I usually just come home and sit on the couch pressing the refresh button on my computer waiting for the scores to be posted.

scores are done!
and no Scott, they aren't lost.
If they were, i'd have lost mine too.

Anyway, Steve, smartass, you know how much time i tried to put in fixing this thing out in OK, got it working now, it can find the internet. Despite me telling it, it's over there stupid, find it!
the computer just wouldn't listen to me until tonight.
ok, back to the trunk with the computer for another month.

You fixed it! It was a docking problem, wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom