Seeking name of the Dealer/Marlboro Show/Selling Garand parts...

Hey, NES'ers--

At the last Marlboro show there was a guy selling Garand (and other service rifle) parts--he was on the right-hand side (from the doorway). He's been at every Marlboro show I've ever attended. I'm pretty sure that he works out of New Hampshire.

Ring any bells?

Does anybody have a name or phone number or email address? I'm hoping to meet up with him at the Wilmington Show this weekend.

Thanks for the help.

--David

ETA: It wasn't Pack and Postal, I got his dealer info.

The guy with tons of plastic containers with all types of service rifle parts? Tackle boxes full of springs, pins and knicknacks? I know of the guy. No contact info for you though, sorry.

Yeah, that's the guy. I wanted to get a beater Garand barrel off of him at his next show--said I'd give him a call and remind him, then promptly lost his contact info.

(D-oh!)

--David

We met up...mission Fail, my bad.

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen; we met up yesterday at the show.

If anyone is interested, his name is John DeSilvia, and the company is Valley Ordinance.

He is an excellent source of low mileage Garand parts--it's nice to be able to look at what you're buying, just bring your micrometer & find what you need. You can pm me for his email & phone if needed.

Thanks for the input.

--Mono

Back
Top Bottom