Scrade / Lightning OTF mass legality ?

Blade HQ won't send it to you in MA even if you wanted it. I tried to order a balisong from them and they wouldn't sell it to me even though balisong knives are MA legal.

Im waiting for the cryo 2 to come out from kershaw.

But the lightning was too cheap to pass up i was going to add it to the cart when it came out

^ what he said. You can legally own it just not carry it. I have plenty of OTF knives that I bought from them, though many years ago. Perhaps their policies have changed.

I have the same knife, but in FDE.

BladeOps will ship to MA, no questions asked.

Legal to posess in MA, illegal to carry on one's person. Blade length violates a few local ordinances. There's other threads on this. Personally, I say carry whatever sharp object you want.

If an officer is playing with your knife, you've got other problems.

tried to order but in their final screen just before you order . they go all over the auto knife rules of their site and they say if you place an order and not one of the military/law enforcement boxes listed on the screen and don't check one they will not ship the knife to you.. what to do??

looked at blade ops but they are sold out

they say if you place an order and not one of the military/law enforcement boxes listed on the screen and don't check one they will not ship the knife to you.. what to do??

You're in the militia, technically [wink]

Back
Top Bottom