• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Schools local to Raynham? (non basic training)

Of the schools in the training area that train other than just basic training, which one is closest to Raynham?

I'm looking for options. I'm brand new when it comes to the school and class availability thing. I really just want to know what's out there so I can figure out what kind of classes I want to go to if I do. I thought, there's nothing better than to look local, but then it's not as easy as googling gun shops near me kinda thing so this is the only way I have to ask.

I would like to know how to site my rifles and use a scope effectively.

Post a request specific to the rifle issue and either someone will pop up to help you gratis or a rifle instructor (I'm not) might offer you a 1-on-1 session to help you thru any problems.

I specialize in the advanced defensive handgun courses offered by NRA (PPIH and PPOH) and the MA Gun Law Seminar. Most in your area specialize in the BFS courses (which isn't what you are looking for).

Vipprimo,

I can help you get to where you want to be. Check out my website at dynamicincidentresponse.com. Feel free to call me to answer any questions you have.

Mike Martin

Back
Top Bottom