Scam mail?

Wait, so my hot Russian bride is NOT COMING this weekend?
probably not, but her mother is.
Her grandmother might tag along.

719nI-zIbhL._SL1500_.jpg

If you are sending a PP to someone you don't know, use a credit card and eat the 3% fee as insurance. If you get screwed, many times Paypal won't help you and a credit card dispute is your only chance for getting the money back. Happened to me once, the guy sent me an empty envelope which he had a postal receipt for that he used as 'proof' he shipped what I bought and Paypal agreed. I disputed it thru the CC and got my money back pretty quickly.

OOPS, yes you're right. But now E bay is splitting fromPayPal and going with Adyen.(Never heard of it.)

E Bay bought PayPal back in 2015 but kept it a separate entity.
No and no.

Around 2002 Paypal became a subsidiary of eBay. Then, in 2015 it (PayPal) was spun off from eBay and is no longer a part of eBay.

You must get your info from the same place as those who believe that the 2020 election was stolen?

No and no.

Around 2002 Paypal became a subsidiary of eBay. Then, in 2015 it (PayPal) was spun off from eBay and is no longer a part of eBay.

You must get your info from the same place as those who believe that the 2020 election was stolen?
I screwed up the years, 2002 and then 2015 like you say

I received a similar email on NES for a K80. Profile no longer available and when asked to send pic with current date card, never heard from them again......SCAM

OOPS, yes you're right. But now E bay is splitting fromPayPal and going with Adyen.(Never heard of it.)

E Bay bought PayPal back in 2015 but kept it a separate entity.

"We sold it, we bought it, we sold it again."

It's like Chuck Schwab selling Charles Schwab to. . . . . Chase? City? BoA? (I forget) and then buying it back from them a decade later for 10c on the dollar. LOL

I love that story.

Scammer at it again on the WTB section.I had posted for two different items,and with in
a few days I received a message with an email telling me to contact that email they will
have what I want. The message is always from a new member with no feedback, or anything.

Scammer at it again on the WTB section.I had posted for two different items,and with in
a few days I received a message with an email telling me to contact that email they will
have what I want. The message is always from a new member with no feedback, or anything.
Same here. I saw the messages in my email but when I logged in the scammers usernames and messages where already gone. That's like within an hour of sending.

Good work Derek and mods!

Back
Top Bottom