San Francisco Restaurant Bans Armed Police to Keep Patrons ‘Safer’

Reptile

NES Member
San Francisco’s Reem’s California is prohibiting on-duty police officers from entering their restaurant while armed.

KRON4 reported Reem’s “implemented a policy that bans armed police officers from entering the business located at 2901 Mission St.”

The policy came into wider view last week, after a San Francisco police officer was denied service.

The San Francisco POA explained the incident on X:

Continues...

This has happened other places before.

Good luck getting police to respond if they should ever be needed.

I hope they lose their jobs for not doing their jobs responding in a timely matter.

Any place of business has the right to refuse service to anyone, as long as it isn't based on color religion etc.

Besides, their virtue signaling will keep them safe, they don't need cops.

I hope they lose their jobs for not doing their jobs responding in a timely matter.

Any place of business has the right to refuse service to anyone, as long as it isn't based on color religion etc.

Besides, their virtue signaling will keep them safe, they don't need cops.
f*** this place! I hope the homeless move in and start taking shits all over their tables. Call the police, and the police probably can't remove the homeless:).

only by uniformed PD officers.
"The police union shared that one of their officers was denied service this month at Reem's California, an Arab bakery on Mission Street, due to being "armed and in uniform.""

SF location is temporarily closed.

The probably can't keep up with all the poop on their stoop.
Or needles and other mayhem taking place.

No worries..

Last place in SF I would be eating at is a place called "Reems".

Yelp reviews are kinda funny though :)

No worries..

Last place in SF I would be eating at is a place called "Reems".

Yelp reviews are kinda funny though :)

Their anti gun stance has cost them their business.

Good riddance!

The place is closed :)

The next day???? Or is BorkBark just trolling us in the first place?

Their anti gun stance has cost them their business.

Good riddance!

Yeah. The massive SF gun community closed down a bakery called "Reems" that specialized in cream-filled treats downtown. Sure. Let's believe that one.

The next day???? Or is BorkBark just trolling us in the first place?

Yeah. The massive SF gun community closed down a bakery called "Reems" that specialized in cream-filled treats downtown. Sure. Let's believe that one.

I read about it a couple days ago, I believe one of the locations was closed before this even made the news.

Back
Top Bottom