S&W free magazine update

I called S&W about 10 days ago to check on my free magazines for the handguns I purchased last year. I sent in my rebate form on 12/23. S&W has a firm handling the forms and my request, along with 10,000 received that week, was sent to S&W about 2/23 (yup, 60 days). While I was on the phone with S&W I happened to mention that when I bought my handgun one magazine had the extende butt plate and one didn't. I was told I could order 2 at a time, when I got my magazines, and they would be free of charge. Then the person on the phone said, "let me take care of that right now." So a week ago I received 6 in the mail (3 for each handgun we own) since the free magazines won't have the extended butt plate plus teh one that came with the handgun. No magazines though.

Just opened my email and I have a shipping notification that says I should have my magazines 2 days from now! Yeah![smile]

So 3 months from time of mail in to time I will actually receive my magazines.

I mailed my rebate form in on 1/4/09, they received/entered it on 1/10/09, but mis-spelled my last name. Finally got the mags 2 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom