WTS Ruger SR 1911 Full Size .45 ACP For Sale

GRC

NES Member
Ruger SR 1911 Full Size .45 ACP for sale in 100% Condition
Purchased new 3/19/2019 at Cabela's.
Model Number: 6700, Caliber: 45 Auto, Capacity8+1, Slide Material: Stainless Steel, Barrel Length:5", Grip Frame: Low-Glare Stainless
Grip Panels: Hardwood, Model Type: Full-Size, Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless, Width1.34", Sights: Drift Adjustable Novak® 3-Dot
Weight: 39 oz., Overall Length: 8.67", Height: 5.45", Grooves: 6, Twist: 1:16" RH
Accessories : Three (3) 8-Round Mags (I am throwing in an extra Wilson mag).
Selling Terms : Face to Face at my home in Hudson, MA.
Must have current LTC and all information to be entered into the MA Gun Transfer Portal.
Price : $800 Cash (No Checks). This price is Firm due to the Ruger's fantastic condition
This Ruger is in 100% condition. This is going to sound unbelievable, but I can't remember firing it.
I disassembled the Ruger and inspected all the parts and everything about this Ruger is in perfect (like new) condition.

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Ruger - 1.jpg
Ruger - 2.jpg
Ruger - 3.jpg
Ruger - 4.jpg
Ruger - 5.jpg
Ruger - 6.jpg
Ruger - 7.jpg
Ruger - 8.jpg
Ruger - 9.jpg
Ruger - 10.jpg
Ruger - 11.jpg

Last edited: