ROMAK 1 7.62x39

Description : Thinking of parting ways with my ROMAK 1. Great quality firearm, shoots great. I swapped out the factory furniture for a more traditional look, but kept the thumnhole stock. I believe it is (currently...HD.4420?) Mass legal, due to the fact that it does NOT have a threaded barrel (the cap is welded on) and it does NOT have a bayonet lug. If you were to throw on the thumbhole stock, that removes one more "evil feature." I bought the gun and owned it when I was in Mass.

The only issue the gun has, is I believe someone in the past used corrosive ammo with it, and didnt clean the barrel in time. There are a couple small pits that I have not been able to make go away. I have kept this well oiled and it has not progressed in the ~10 years I've owned it. The rest of the barrel is nice and super shiny. I have included pictures for you to see. The accuracy is NOT effected. I was not told about this when I purchased it and was a little disapointed, so I am not going to let that happen again.

Accessories : Thumbhole stock and two preban magazines.

Selling Terms : NH, F2F. Elsewhere, F2F at a FFL. You pay the transfer fee. I am flexible and am willing to travel to meet you.

Price : $1200

Pictures:

right 2.jpg

left.jpg
right.jpg
model.jpg
left 2.jpg
muzzle.jpg
bolt carrier.jpg
barrel 2.jpg
barrel.jpg

stock.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom