Right and Wrong

Great article. Is there any chance H2259 will pass? This state certainly needs serious gun reform. The fact that the Boston PD will not allow me to defend myself if imminent bodily harm presents itself outside the home bothers me tremendously.

Great post. I didn't have any trouble in Dedham nor my neighbor getting no restrictions. Then we're in our late 30's early 40's and are combat veterans.
Abusive restrictions like those that the SCOTUS ruled on yesterday need to be eliminated.
That being said, I don't think it's a big hurdle to put some rules around who can carry. We need to get the subjective nature out of the system and to make it consistent throughout the Commonwealth. I'd like a little common sense injected into the process.

In my humble opinion, those who arbitrarily prohibit lawful citizens from the excercising the right to protect themselves are COWARDS and are not suitable to hold any office.

Derek you're absolutely right in your article, couldn't have said it better myself. I love it here in weymouth and especially enjoy my target and hunting restrictions on my license, especially since the weymouth news (our towns' paper) has now added a section to it called "break ins around weymouth in the police blotter section".

What was your experience like getting that license? I'm interested to see if mine was the same?

Well said Derek. Unfortunatly there are some on a power trip and to them it is all about control.
Until they face legal action with consequences against them for denying people thier rights they will continue to do so.

I think Green towns should give the number of people that have a LTC. It would make the bad guys think twice who's house I am breaking in too![wink]

Back
Top Bottom