Revision Eyewear

Hey. First post here so forgive me for any noobness...

I'm lookin to buy a good pair of shooting glasses. I stumbled apon Revision Eyewear and they look to be the best. I mean any shooting glasses that can take .12 guage shots at 20ft is good enough for me. Also im from VT so makes it that much better lol. If anyone has any Revision glasses or any other glasses that they like let me know. They also make balistic sunglasses so im thinkin bout gettin some of those also...Thanks for the help!

Check out this review of the Sawfly glasses...
http://www.borelliconsulting.com/evals/other/revrevisited.htm
Here is their website...
http://www.revisioneyewear.com/index.html

I mean any shooting glasses that can take .12 guage shots at 20ft is good enough for me. Also im from VT so makes it that much better lol.

Why does that make it much better? Do you guys in VT go around shooting each other in the eyes with shotguns?

Welcome to the forum - I am not familar with the glasses you posted but if you go through with getting them - give us a review -

i have been interested in getting some shooting glasses myself.

The Revision Sawfly product looks very similar to the NYX Sport Vision system.
If you need Rx then both require additional RX insert with custom lenses ($$$).

I use and like the NYX. If buying from VT is important, you can get the NYX from Ugly Dog Hunting Supplies in Hinesburg.

Like many things in life, the best shooting eyewear is what fits *YOU* best. Many manufacturers offer polycarbonate lenses that will stop a #8 shotgun pellet.

Gauge is inverted, so wouldn't 0.12 gauge be about the size of a bowling ball?

It's gauge; not "guage" and yes, larger number = smaller size. However, gauges are even whole numbers; the representation is actually given as a caliber.

Just another of the little firearms oddities we had to learn as newbies.[wink]

I bought a pair from Randolph engineering primarily for trap and skeet shooting. They are pricey, but nothing less than outstanding also. They can be highly customized to your exact specifications for fit, and they offer about 15 different lens colors.

You can see them here:

www.randolphusa.com

Back
Top Bottom