Reminder - Tomorrow 4/25 CMP clinic NFGA

Reminder

tomorrow
Saturday 4/25

is the CMP Service rifle training clinic and training shoot at NFGA Nashua Fish and Game club.

I believe no cost for Juniors, and minimal fee for adults.

This is a great way to be introduced to the AR15, and a low pressure introduction to shooting the CMP match.

see more info at

http://www.nfga.org

SUNDAY at NFGA is the 1st regular CMP match at NFGA

I would encourage anybody even remotely interested to attend. Nashua is home to quite a few excellent shooters and I am sure it will be worth the time invested.

I would encourage anybody even remotely interested to attend. Nashua is home to quite a few excellent shooters and I am sure it will be worth the time invested.

A big +1. If you have any interest in shooting high power this is your time to get out and learn how it's done.

timing on these things always sucks :(

Eastern MA Rifle League starts tomorrow, and as of wednesday, i got an eyeful of dust (from a sawzall on a 150 year old horsehair plaster/wiremesh ceiling).

are they doing any more clinics in the near future (at this point, unless the swelling in my right eyes subsides by tomorrow, i doubt i'll even be able to shoot the match [sad2])

Probably not. You can still go for the classes and you will still get a ton of good info.

Back
Top Bottom