• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

remember those s&w walther made m&p .22's?

greencobra

NES Member
just for the sake of conversation i was wondering what you all thought of them. i had a bug up my behind for one several years ago. don't know why, i really dislike the full size m&p line of handguns while i do think the compacts are a great little handgun. anyway, one showed up in the classifieds maybe 8-9 years ago and i jumped on it. paid way to much but that was my choice to pull the trigger on the deal. i picked up 12 spare mags for short money here and there and took the damn thing out once. funny how we do that, huh? i don't own a .22 pistol except for my kart target gun and a .22 barrel for my contender so i decided to dig deep in the safe and shoot it again. jeeze, i like the damn thing. it functions with all my junk .22 ammo, and fairly accurate. it loves that federal bulk box crap that won't function in my 2 10/22s. it did have a bobble with some odd ely match stuff but i think i determined it was the magazine. so, just looking to hear what our student body thinks of this oddity from walther/smith & wesson. i'd like to hear some thoughts from owners or people who have more trigger time on it than i. can anyone compare the u.s. made compact version to this full size model. just curious is all. ok, twist and shout people.

This was the first gun my wife ever bought. She has since picked up the US made compact with threaded barrel and suppressor. Both fun guns, and in five years have yet to have a misfire. Cannot comment on accuracy, this is just for plinking. But definitely two of our favorite guns to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom