reloading supply in massachusetts?

mac1911

NES Member
where is there a place, need reload supplier for gun club, clay targets, reload componants, powder , primers, shot, bullets, brass ect ect.

Mac - not really sure what you're looking for - Are you looking for a supplier for a gun club or a supplier for you to make your own loads to be used at a gun club?

Also, not sure where in MA you're located. Tough to give you a shop without knowing what's near you...

I'll assume it's for you to make your own rounds and go from there...
Lead shot is still about $45/bag - no clue if it will drop even though raw materials have recently.

Most places will charge you extra for shipping powder and primers and by the time you factor s&h into the costs, it's easier to just buy from your local guy.

Wads are best bought in large bulk - like 5k quantities - Ballistic Products, Recobs and a few other mail order houses are out there and have good stuff - try Recobs first.

As for bullets - some companies won't ship to MA as indicated above. Again, use your local guy or travel to a nearby state and stock up wheile you're there.

Powder and primers as mentioned above...

If you're looking for presses etc, there's a lot of places to find equipment if you know exactly what you're looking for - for sale section of various forums, club bulletin boards, ebay (if you don't mind ebay)

good luck

need a whole sale supply for club. We have members who like to buy in bulk both ammo and reload supply. Along with clay targets buy the pallet(s). curent supplier not so good. As far as local shops, not so good on the reload supplies, no one stocks 8lb jugs 5k primers at a discounted price and wads for shotgun are no deal locally. As for lead shot I stopped buying at 27.00 bag. I now have some one who makes shot for me out of scrap lead and wheel weights @ a 50/50 deal. I tried to order locally some powder and primers. They wanted to charge the haz mat fee. Dont think so. I may be wrong but I do believe most shops get there stuff from JSC in CT or Camfour in western mass. Which I do believe is trucked in buy them.....not sent UPS/FED EX. I am in SE mass. So if you guys no a local that is decent and stocks or can order valume at a little bit of a discount let me know.

Back
Top Bottom