Reloading Supplies??

I am from West Springfield, Mass. and am having a real difficult time finding a quality shop that has a good selection of reloading supplies. Lately, I have been driving to Hoffman's in Newington, CT but would love to find some place closer. Any suggestions?

I have been reloading for several years and have found that nobody will ship to mail order to Mass. Every component for reloading requires a LTC or FID, so nobody ships in. Unless you know something I don't.

I have been reloading for several years and have found that nobody will ship to mail order to Mass. Every component for reloading requires a LTC or FID, so nobody ships in. Unless you know something I don't.

We do.

For obvious reasons, we don't post it here. [wink]

Ultra-Armed,
I've found that the hazmat and shipping charges make online purchases of small amounts of powder and primers too expensive these days. I usually can't afford case lots of powder and primers so I deal with my local FFL on these items. He has a pretty good stock on hand and orders every week or two. If I want something special, I call him to include it with his next order.
You might want to check out Nick's Sport Shop, in Palmer. It's about 3/4 mile off the Mass Pike.
Jack

Ultra-Armed,
I've found that the hazmat and shipping charges make online purchases of small amounts of powder and primers too expensive these days. I usually can't afford case lots of powder and primers so I deal with my local FFL on these items. He has a pretty good stock on hand and orders every week or two. If I want something special, I call him to include it with his next order.
You might want to check out Nick's Sport Shop, in Palmer. It's about 3/4 mile off the Mass Pike.
Jack
Ditto on everything. I get most of my stuff from Nick's as well. Great service and good selection considering how small it is.[cheers]

Back
Top Bottom