Refuse To Be A Victim Course - Westchester NY

I know this is not a firearms course but it is NRA. If this post is out of line, please remove it.

Join us on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 and Refuse To Be A Victim©!

What is Refuse To Be A Victim©?

The Refuse To Be A Victim© program is about taking responsibility for your own safety and well-being. It is a program that provides people with much needed information about how to minimize risk of victimization.

Refuse To Be A Victim© is a three hour crime prevention seminar, designed by the National Rifle Association, to provide common sense information geared toward awareness and avoidance of criminal attack. Certified instructors help seminar participants better understand criminal thinking and provide tips on maximizing home, automobile, telephone, technological and personal safety.

Seminar participants are presented with a variety of common-sense crime prevention and personal safety strategies and devices that may be integrated into their daily lives. All students will receive a 79 page RTBAV Student Handbook, RTBAV Firearm Supplement booklet, RTBAV Brochure, Become A RTBAV Instructor Brochure and RTBAV Seminar Completion Certificate.

Oram Security Consultants, is proud to offer the seminar to anyone interested in increasing their personal safety.

Registration Information:

Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1 American Legion Way
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Cost: $30.00

http://www.oramsecurity.com/november2008.html

If anyone from the site attends, let me know you found out about the class from this site and I will knock $15.00 off.

Anybody within an hour's drive should very seriously consider attending this seminar if they haven't previously. If you've got plenty of guns and already know how to use them, go anyway, because this isn't about guns but about keeping yourself and your family safe, which is in no way synonymous with guns. If you hate guns or are terrified of them, go for the same reason.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom