refinished M1 carbine

mac1911

NES Member
Bead blasted and cerakote, sand and poly stock D/T for scope mount
gRHaRWHm.jpg

Next is to thread barrel for a muzzle brake to keep muzzle flip to minimum for quicker shot recovery.
Anyone know of any barrel bands for a laser attachment

Room for extra optics or laser on this? https://www.brownells.com/optics-mo...rbine-m6-b-forward-optic-mount-prod20476.aspx Brings the level of utility closer to an AR.

Why poly coat the stock when you could simply paint with flat black for a more modern look?
That mount is unstable vs solid screw mounts into the receiver. I actually found a specialty mount that doubles the bayo lugs capacity.
As for stock finish im thinking of rinokote next. Depends how it holds up to the tatical carbine matches as im tired of using the 30-30

That mount is unstable vs solid screw mounts into the receiver. I actually found a specialty mount that doubles the bayo lugs capacity.
As for stock finish im thinking of rinokote next. Depends how it holds up to the tatical carbine matches as im tired of using the 30-30

Rinokote, like the truck bed textured coating? You'll get better grip for sure. But don't mess up a nice, new stock with that stuff. I'd try it on an old, beat up USGI stock before risking a bad result on something nice.

Rinokote, like the truck bed textured coating? You'll get better grip for sure. But don't mess up a nice, new stock with that stuff. I'd try it on an old, beat up USGI stock before risking a bad result on something nice.
ehh its just a beat up rockola

With a scope like that, you should convert the buttstock to an adjustable cheek.
with all seriousness its actually sitting very well. just about every gun i own i need more comb height.
my end goal is to make it look like a mini 14!

They really slammed you on the CMP forum; I guess the real beef was that it is a Rock-Ola.

What a bunch of purists over there.:eek:

t

Back
Top Bottom