• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS REDUCED Inline Fabrication Ergonomic Ultramount System 4" for Dillon XL750 & XL650 - $30

For Sale

NES Member
I paid $75 - stock pics and pic of XL750 mounted to it - I sold the press....

Super solid 3\16 steel construction, accessible lower storage tray and coated in beautiful black powdercoat are all features of this high quality piece of reloading equipment. Lifts your press up to get that shellplate closer to your eyes.​

All InLine Fabrications Ultramount’s are modular in design, so they lend themselves to fit just about any reloading press in production today. So down the road, if you decide to change presses, or use one Ultramount for multiple presses, all you have to do is swap the top plate to the new press.​

Attachments

• Ultramount.PNG
    Ultramount.PNG
    133.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Ultramounted.jpg
    Ultramounted.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Ultramount 11.jpg
    Ultramount 11.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Ultramount12.jpg
    Ultramount12.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Super solid 3\16 steel construction, accessible lower storage tray and coated in beautiful black powdercoat are all features of this high quality piece of reloading equipment. Lifts your press up to get that shellplate closer to your eyes.​

All InLine Fabrications Ultramount’s are modular in design, so they lend themselves to fit just about any reloading press in production today. So down the road, if you decide to change presses, or use one Ultramount for multiple presses, all you have to do is swap the top plate to the new press.​

Bump

Bump

Back
Top Bottom