• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommend a shop with large inventory of hunting rifle scopes

I’m actually on my way up north for deer season and have to return a game cam there. Last time I was there there was a line longer than coachella

Was hoping there was something local to support but ktp might be the ticket

I’m actually on my way up north for deer season and have to return a game cam there. Last time I was there there was a line longer than coachella

Maine Military Supply if you’re going north has a pretty big showing but obviously well away from Boston.
Having moved north I never got to see the KAG operation and that makes me sad on one hand and thrilled on the other.

im in Boston and would like options outside of bass pro and cabelas.
Appreciate it
if you`ll find a shop that has SWAROVSKI Z5 3.5-18×44 with ballistic turrets in stock and they let you touch it - post here, as i wanted to look at one myself.

Window shop at Bass Pro or Cabelas, then buy somewhere else.

But the lines there can get long as well.

Honestly. I'd got to Cabelas and Bass Pro for this just to see as many in one place as possible and then order from Euro Optic or Camerland NY

Honestly. I'd got to Cabelas and Bass Pro for this just to see as many in one place as possible and then order from Euro Optic or Camerland NY
Exactly. Then you can either buy online and ship to your local store or ask your local store to order for you.

What I did with scopes, Bass Pro is a great place to look at animals at several distances with different scopes. Then order online somewhere else.

I did the same with a SW 929. Looked at it at Cabelas, they had it for $1500, then I ordered online for $950.

Back
Top Bottom