Re-Introduction

Hello everyone,

The names Dan. I joined NES a while ago and have pretty much been lurking since, mostly in the laws section. I would like to be a part of this forum and possibly make some new friends in the Western/Central MA area to shoot with. Intelligent shooters are hard to come by where I live [rolleyes].

I've enjoyed shooting a variety of hand guns and long guns for five years now, although not as frequent as I'd like. Ultra-amateur reloader and sometime soon I'd like to get into ISPC.

I was attending the Police Academy when the stock market plummeted and I was able to get a job in retail security instead. Now that some western civil service towns have a little bigger budget, I'm (hopefully) in the process of getting a LEO job.

Welcome [wave]

As a long-time lurker, I'm sure you've seend this recommendation many times, but it's a great idea to go green (get a paid membership). You'll open yourself up to all sorts of benefits, such as being able to meet fellow shooters at Member shoots, Karma's, and the secret handshake.

Welcome [wave]

As a long-time lurker, I'm sure you've seend this recommendation many times, but it's a great idea to go green (get a paid membership). You'll open yourself up to all sorts of benefits, such as being able to meet fellow shooters at Member shoots, Karma's, and the secret handshake.

Soon enough. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom