• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RCBS universal hand tool

Anybody have one of these? I bought one and the tray that feeds the tool suppose "flip" the primers in loading position for the tool to use. Well they come out upside down half the time. They are loaded in a square plastic container you are suppose to shake to right side up them. Half the time it does not work and you have to do it manually besides crushing the primer in the hand tool if it is loaded the wrong way in the chute.[angry]

If you mean the RCBS Universal Hand Priming tool, I have 4 of them and they work perfectly. I've used about every hand priming tool there is, and these are the best I've found.

If you mean the RCBS Universal Hand Priming tool, I have 4 of them and they work perfectly. I've used about every hand priming tool there is, and these are the best I've found.

Same here, works like a dream! Easiest way to make sure primers are right side up is to gently shake the tray side to side like you're panning for gold, maybe gently tapping it against your other hand. Do this while its off the primer tool.

Back
Top Bottom