• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rapid Assault tactics. "RAT"

jmjkd

Instructor
Hi guys I got some questions about what the RAT is?
In short my H2H/Knife Instructor of 25 years Paul Vunak was contracted to train Navy SEAL team Six. At the Virginia beach facility. The Contract was four years.
Vunak was my teacher prior to the team training and I hooked up with him directly after his return, and what a difference 4 years made. WOW!!!

Because the soilders were not Martial Artists and had only a small window to be trained, a stream lined program was designed. Keeping in mind the attitude and mind set of the teams. The system is to integrate that team mind set with aggressive overwhelming fire power to disorient and devastate the opponent.
This system was meant to be integrated with either knife, firearms or and improvised weapon.

I believe the weapon integration is a key to this system. Any Martial Arts training that doesn't address and integrate a weapon is not realistic for today's problems.

If you would like to learn more about this program call or e-mail me. If you want to try it out, I will be doing and intro to the program May 18th. Just check out the training calender.

"JMJKD home page"

Boghog did that help give you a better idea of what the RAT is?
Keep in mind that each person is different and has to be trained accordingly to his personal mind set, athletic abilities and life style.

Back
Top Bottom