quincy quarry carry question

Going saturday to watch some friends rock climb while I take pics with my dslr. Is quincy quarry in any way a place where ccw is prohibited? I can't seem to find any information about that and can't get through to quincy pd to ask...

Sounds FUN! I usually head down Lincoln wood's to go outdoor rock climbing. I don't see why it would be illegal to carry there. I believe the only places your restricted from are Federal buildings and schools.

I believe the Quincy Quarry property is posted no trespassing so I believe carrying a firearm would be unlawful also.

I believe the Quincy Quarry property is posted no trespassing so I believe carrying a firearm would be unlawful also.

lots of rock climbing groups go to climb there. There is a section that is open to climbing.

Even if it is posted no trespassing, that doesnt mean CCW is illegal, they are two separate things. Posted signage rules also apply......

Ahhh many memories jumping there in high school...
Im not sure about the CCW rules but I beleive it is a State park now where the rock climbing area is, but not 100% sure..

Ahhh many memories jumping there in high school...
Im not sure about the CCW rules but I beleive it is a State park now where the rock climbing area is, but not 100% sure..

so that would be a no? I cant remember if I read whether you could or not on State parks in MA.....

regulations on use of state parks are available here. My cursory search revealed nothing specific to quincy quarries. There are general limits on having hunting and trapping equipment in parks that do not allow hunting or trapping, but I can find no regulation that pertains to a self defense weapon.

Quincy quarry qualms concern concealed carry cardholder. Chief chooses court challenge?

Always avoid alliteration.

Back
Top Bottom