• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Question about S&W Armorer training...

Do you have to be connected to an LE department or have a business as a gunsmith to take the S&W armorer's course?

Yes.

I was able to take, as a civilian, because of my business. Also, I have just complete the Glock Armourers Course in Ga.

I believe that all armourers courses are for LE/Military only - except that SIG has a non LE course that done on the weekends.

There was an armorers class given by Armalite posted here all fall. I went with 18 others @ Hopkinton Sportsmans club. AR rifles, 2 8+ hour days. First civilian class they have given. Well worth the time and money, Armorers certificate for successful completion. Thank You Todd.

Yes.

I was able to take, as a civilian, because of my business. Also, I have just complete the Glock Armourers Course in Ga.

I believe that all armourers courses are for LE/Military only - except that SIG has a non LE course that done on the weekends.

I took the SigSauer Armorer's course last December during the week. Most people were LE except for me and a guy from Manchester Firing Line.

Back
Top Bottom