Purchase list for a first time reloader (Purchased)

What have I gotten myself into.
I went out, bought some 1/4" screws and mounted the thing, screwed on the handle and attached the case feeder.

29kvrzb.jpg

4lpx5y.jpg

1/4" screws? or 1/4" bolts?

i'd personally use bolts and some big fender washers for underneath, you dont want that thing moving around on you! it's amazing how much leverage you can get outa these presses, and screws/lag bolts might loosen up on you over time.

nice setup man! now just wait till you get that thing crankin! you'll have more 9mm than you know what to do with?

how are you on components? (have ya made choices on powder/primers/bullets yet? if you need info on where to get some components, give me a call (your brother has my number), i'll pass on some useful information.

1/4" screws? or 1/4" bolts?

i'd personally use bolts and some big fender washers for underneath, you dont want that thing moving around on you! it's amazing how much leverage you can get outa these presses, and screws/lag bolts might loosen up on you over time.

nice setup man! now just wait till you get that thing crankin! you'll have more 9mm than you know what to do with?

how are you on components? (have ya made choices on powder/primers/bullets yet? if you need info on where to get some components, give me a call (your brother has my number), i'll pass on some useful information.

Yeah I meant bolts. I wouldn't use screws into wood with this much weight and movement.
Large washers when i could find the room for them.
Torqued down pretty good. I yanked the handle down a good few times with no movement at all. The thing is solid.

I may take you up on components. I haven't decided yet.

Or rather I just don't know yet.

Back
Top Bottom