PSA Who's going?

I got Thursday and Fri AM slots. Wife wanted to go away for our anniversary and I suggested Poconos. After she agreed I mentioned a little steel match nearby since we were going to be in the area.[laugh2].

dave

In again for this year, more shooting than working YA !
They have added a side event with GT Targets self-resetting steel so bring extra rnds to play.
It'll be 100% cash pay back, Sat. only right now, Sunday too if it gets enough shooters.

They have added a side event with GT Targets self-resetting steel so bring extra rnds to play.
It'll be 100% cash pay back, Sat. only right now, Sunday too if it gets enough shooters.

More shooting than working? :)
Coming up quick.....time to load and blow the dust bunnies out of the steel gun.....

We will be shooting the self resetting target this weekend. :)

Got Thursday morning and afternoon plus Friday morning . It's always a fun time, especially when Dave's telling you CT guys to stop talking over the shooter

Unfortunately, work commitments are keeping me home this year. [sad] The PSA is always a good time. [mg] Shoot well, Have fun, & Safe travels!

Heading out now for Cabelas run and PM Stock Auto session ..... Woo Hoo ! I love ditchin work and going shooting. ROAD TRIP ;)

Well another PSA is in the books, to me the match ran fine, stages were great and I had great folks on my squads.
Kinda wished my stk revo would have worked but that's what happens when you don't check out your equipment
after you do some major re-working.
OH [grin] and you make 500+ rnds for your open revo that are under powered [crying]
Having to take 2 or 3 shots at steel really doesn't help your time much.

Check out the vid posted above and check out the Walls of Steel schedule http://www.wallsofsteel.com/match-schedule.html
if your interested in this type of shooting.

Very proud of my good friend Mr Sutton. that was something great to watch. You know when people cheer after someone finishes a run and strangers are video taping something great is happening. What a performance .... And imagine what he could do if he practiced ;)

Back
Top Bottom