• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PRS Open House/Intro Day - Centerfire & Rimfire

Any chance you guys will be doing this again. I was away with the kids this week. Looks like it was awesome.
Yeah no immediate plans for a repeat, I don’t want to burn out the volunteers/ range. We had well over 100 people try to sign up so the waitlist is long, unfortunately.

The next day will be specifically for those cut from the list for the initial day so the waitlist won’t be tapped until they’ve had a chance.

Yeah no immediate plans for a repeat, I don’t want to burn out the volunteers/ range. We had well over 100 people try to sign up so the waitlist is long, unfortunately.

The next day will be specifically for those cut from the list for the initial day so the waitlist won’t be tapped until they’ve had a chance.
Thats awesome as I was waitlisted [thumbsup]

Thats awesome as I was waitlisted [thumbsup]

I’d recommend just showing up to a match. Let us know your new and everyone will be willing to help out.

Like @MC56 said hit us up we’ll help however we can.

I could not recommend more, just show up to an event. It was extremely easy getting the help I needed at my first event. From the event organizers to the other competitors people were fantastic. I was able use/borrow everything short of a rifle and ammo.

I don’t think I’m going to run one again. Granby has a club match a few weeks ago that was pretty beginner friendly, wouldn’t be surprised if there are more in the future.

I couldn't make that beginner friendly match, but I'm definitely interested if another non points casual match is scheduled.

I couldn't make that beginner friendly match, but I'm definitely interested if another non points casual match is scheduled.
I'd still hit any match you could. Points match or not, they're all laid out the same. It's good to get the match experience and coaching from your squad mates anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom