PRO-AM Match

I was there yesterday and saw a couple of the stages, very nice. I know this is Jims first time trying this type of discipline Pro -am style but looks like he's been doing it for years. I'm sorry I'm going to miss this one but you folks that are going won't be disappointed . This maybe the first time many of you tried it but it surely will be fun.

Jim, you and your team put on a wonderful match today. Looking forward to another ProAm soon.

Thought... maybe next time there should be a Par Time for Super Seniors ;-)

Great time hope to do it again !!! Special thanks to the RO's a lot of work for those guys ! Hopefully they shot for free great job jim and crew !! Loved it

Great event, great RO for my squad (2), had a good time trying to shoot the stages, or at least part of it before I heard the dreaded beep!

Our first Pro Am Style Match went pretty well. It was a hot day but we had a great turnout and lots of fun.

We would like to thank all of the shooters that came out and we would especially like to thank all of the RO's that volunteered to help run the match. Without all of you these matches would not run as smoothly and efficiently and safely as yesterday's match ran.

I would personally like to thank the tireless crew that continues to work their butts off for all of the matches that I continually throw at them. These folks are the backbone of our pistol matches at Wallum. As most of you know, we have never tried a match like this before and I thought it went really well for our first time. The crew had just a few weeks to make each and every prop and shooters box and setup and repair all of the targets in time for this match and they could have not done a better job if I paid them. Not to mention the awesome new Safe Tables at all of the pits. Sometimes I do wish I could pay them but you all know how that goes. These matches are run from all volunteers and without them we wouldn't be shooting these matches. This goes for everywhere, not just at Wallum.

So again, my thanks to all. Shooters, RO's, setup and breakdown crew and everyone else that helps. You're all ACES in my book.

The results have been posted here http://www.wallsofsteel.com/

Jim

Hey Jim, congrats on your first ProAm, sorry I missed it, maybe the next one.

The results, are they broken up into Open and Limited ?

Wow, I just saw the videos from Sjan. What an awesome match. Very sorry I missed it. That looked like it would have been the best match I'd've shot all year!!!
Congrats to Jim and the whole crew that worked this match. I can tell a lot of effort went into pulling this off.

- Cuz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom