• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Preban Mag Jackpot

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
When my Dad passed away I boxed up all the reloading/shooting supplies and equipment and brought it to my house. I still haven't gone through every box in detail.

There was a box full of parts for an old Mec shotgun reloader and some old Herters powder measures. There was a tin box about the size of shoebox in the cardboard box with those parts. I dug out the Mec shotgun reloader and was setting it up to run some 12 GA. Looking through the box for all the parts I needed I cracked open the tin box and there they were.

1 30rd AR magazine
10 15rd M1 Carbine magazine still in the original wax paper like wrapping
1 USGI M14 Combo Tool

2 30rd M1 Carbine magazines. These were made in Japan. I remember buying them from Sarco back in the mid 70s when I was around 16 or 17.
2 5rd M1 Carbine magazines - These were made in Japan. They also were purchased from Sarco along with the 30 rounders. These were bought for way back in the day when WSA was even more FUD like than now and you couldn't load more than 5 rounds on the Hi Power range.

Since I own an AR and M1 Carbine this was a good fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom