• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Pre Ban Colt AR-15A2

wolfpack67

NES Member
Selling pre ban Colt AR15A2
Rifle is a mid 80's production, comes one pre ban 30 round mag, very accurate, excellent, shape, not abused. Rifle is the exact copy of what the US military carried from the mid 80's to 2016 with the exception of the giggle position on the selector. ,Price is 2350 . Cash FTF at Braintree Rifle and Pistol Must have LTC. Unlike Elvis plates, these do go up in value over time.and
Comes with mag ,spare mag holder and optics adapter

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• AR-15.jpg
    AR-15.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 2,523
  • AR15 2.jpg
    AR15 2.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 2,281
  • AR153.jpg
    AR153.jpg
    636.4 KB · Views: 2,284
Last edited:
Back