DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Not sure what is going on but I went back into a few topics that I know I posted to and my posts are not there, what's up ???

David

I deleted one post of yours this morning in the classifieds. It was considered off topic as per the classified posting rules.
I don't know of any others that you may have lost.

I deleted one post of yours this morning in the classifieds. It was considered off topic as per the classified posting rules.
I don't know of any others that you may have lost.

OH, OK. I quess it was somewhat off topic, I just wanted to let him no I was intrested in it, I quess from now on I'll do that in a PM.

As Jon pointed out, PLEASE read the rules for classifieds!

- No gratuitous posts (e.g. "this is a great deal", "I wish I had the money", etc.) They WILL be deleted with no forewarning.

- No gratuitous bumps or bumps (meaning bumping to the top by posting another reply) LESS THAN 7 DAYS from LAST POST (matters not who posted the last message in the thread). They too will be deleted without forewarning.

- MANY folks here have serious problems with addition, especially the task for adding "7" to whatever the prior post date was. On average I delete 3-5 "illegal bumps" per day here and it shouldn't be necessary if folks would just follow the rules.

Not all of the above applies to David's question, but I'm taking the opportunity to point out the problems we are having here.

Just a thought, maybe add something in the rules for a case like mine where I should have PMed him instead of putting it as a post.

Just say something like:
" If contacting seller with questions or comments please PM them instead of posting ".

Should work.

David

Last edited:
Just a thought, maybe add something in the rules for a case like mine where I should have PMed him instead of putting it as a post.

Just say something like:
" If contacting seller with questions or comments please PM them instead of posting ".

Should work.

David

There's nothing wrong with asking questions as long as the questions are pertinent to the subject item. It will help clarify an ad and may help the seller/buyer/trader.

Saying I'm interested but don't have the money right now is considered OT.

Back
Top Bottom