Post your C-Tac rigs!

I was inspired by Andy T's post, so here's my set-ups. It'll be sure to grow as my collection does. In my short time as a gun owner, I amassed quite a collection of holsters, but I've pretty mch settled on C-tac's now as the ones that work for me. I hit 4 numbers in Megabucks 2 weeks ago ($75), so the Airweight holster is new! Everyone post your Comp Tac set ups![grin]

My Airweight and my full size P99 .40:

ctac.jpg

How the Airweight carries. And this is with my every day wear $12 Walmart belt, not my Wilderness Instructor. The little black and blue marks are "snakebites", as I'm still getting used to the dynamics of re-holstering blind with this setup and pistol. It's a bit harder than with my P99:

airweight_carry.jpg

Last edited:
After looking at tele_mark's post and reviewing my own photos, I realized that the P99 was riding slightly higher than the Glock. So I followed mark's example and modified the wings on my C-TAC to lower the holster. Initially it was actually riding a bit too low, so I moved it up one hole, and now it appears to be better situated that with the default wing positions.
Thanks for reminding me of that modification mark!

Andrew.

Back
Top Bottom