Polish P64

just shot mine yesterday and this little sucker is very accurate! I was quite pleasantly surprised at how good it was at 50'. Just used red army 94gr fmj but very pleased with the results. 50 rounds was all my hand could take though. Just ordered the new springs when I got home though so hopefully it'll be slightly less unpleasant for the next box.

I don't plan on changing anything on the gun. Just popped off a half box of ammo and it shoots just fine. I agree that after inserting the mag and chambering a round, the trigger pull is much easier than dry firing it.

got my wolff springs and installed them. I went with the 18# hammer spring (lighter than original) and 20# recoil spring (heavier than original). It definitely tamed the recoil making it more comfortable to shoot and seriously reduced the DA trigger pull to where its actually usable. I would not go any lighter than 18# on the hammer spring since it also reduces the single action pull to about 2#. Its VERY light now so dry fire a lot before you load it. Pretty happy with it now.

I finally took mine back to the range today. The Hogue sleeve helps take the sting out. I shot about 50 rounds and was getting groups of about 4" at 10 yards, which is much better than I can do with my LC9. It is a very accurate little gun.

The wolf springs make a world of difference.
I have shot 50 to 100 rounds in one sitting with it, and to be honest it does not bother me one bit. Awesome little gun.

I have two of those well made pistols. One I purchased years ago and one last year. The second purchase the pistol is pristine. Appears to have spent it's life in a crate. I personally love the thing. I carry it once in awhile and mine is very accurate. I use brass new production ammo. Never had any issues. Very nice find. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom