Police arrest man armed with AR-15 near Capitol

Funny how in a nation where the majority of the people couldn't afford a $1000 emergency the mentally ill and homeless can all afford expensive weaponry and find transportation to get where they want to go with it. All supposedly with no outside help.

Not just black; he looked absolutely feral. Crazy look in his eyes as they strapped him down to the gurney and took him away. Not sure if they have "dangerous hearings" down there in DC, but he sure would qualify for one here in Massachusetts. Of course, his liberal court-appointed attorney will play the race card at first opportunity.
He was black. Wrong demographic. News will disappear.

Not just black; he looked absolutely feral. Crazy look in his eyes as they strapped him down to the gurney and took him away. Not sure if they have "dangerous hearings" down there in DC, but he sure would qualify for one here in Massachusetts. Of course, his liberal court-appointed attorney will play the race card at first opportunity.
Look at this animal.

He lives in the bush clicking to himself.

Yet, he had the money to buy an AR.

Where are his FBI handlers?

Look at this headline from a different story above the photo. Automatic-Capable Gun. I’d love to hear their reasoning around that one.

View attachment 814469
"Another Glock, which had the “Giggle Switch,” was found in a flowerbed in the 100 block of C Street, NE."

Chris Murphy is such a smarmy asswipe. He would have jumped for joy had he been able to make propaganda points with this, 'semi automatic military assault rifle' incident, but as it is I am sure his staff told him, "Hey this is not our prefered demo, best let this one pass!"

I4P9Cx0.jpg

🐯

He shouldn't complain when he supports the same people that refuse to lock these animals up and are actively inviting millions more in.

Mill out some metal, drill a hole, install some parts - simple only three steps 👍

Yeah, and toss a few full 20# propane cylinders into the trunk of said car and you've got an even bigger problem. Imagine the a'sploshun you'd get from setting that thing off with. . . . 12 propane canisters. (I figure 6 in the back seat, 6 in the trunk.) It's only about the same 3 simple steps.

Yeah, and toss a few full 20# propane cylinders into the trunk of said car and you've got an even bigger problem. Imagine the a'sploshun you'd get from setting that thing off with. . . . 12 propane canisters. (I figure 6 in the back seat, 6 in the trunk.) It's only about the same 3 simple steps.
Propane is a bitch to get to go bang
Propane
LEL - 2.1%​
UEL - 10.1%​
Need to release, mix then ignite for a good bang.

Back
Top Bottom