• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Please delete

jeffC

NES Member
Looking to trade this HK P30L 9mm for a Glock. Nothing wrong with gun, but the glocks just seems to point better in my hands for me. I hate to get rid of it, but i just dont have the natural POA/POI that suits the grips angle. This pistol is in MINT condition. Basically brand new. Fired 40 roundos for a function test... but that’s it.
It has the GrayGuns short reset upgrade. If you’re unfamiliar, look it up. It brought the reset back to about 50% what it as during factory, while still ensuring the pistol is 100% reliable. I included a picture to show where the trigger wall now sits upon reset.
Included is the holster shown, and two 10rnd mags. also included is the box, all included materials (papers, back/side straps, etc)

Trades..... Looking for NOTHING other than either a Glock 19, 19X or 17 or a similar variant. I wont settle for anything older than a Gen4. Gen 5’s of course considered. Accessories of course taken into more serious consideration, as I know what this gun is worth. I dont want to sound like a dicK... it just is what it is. Any questions, comments, or anything else, please..... feel free to PM me. FTF anywhere between Hudson/Wellesley.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 40BE2FA9-6265-4AEF-8FF8-30A7DF82800A.jpeg
    40BE2FA9-6265-4AEF-8FF8-30A7DF82800A.jpeg
    640.5 KB · Views: 209
  • AAA19298-B577-45F7-A166-5D12EA7F39C6.jpeg
    AAA19298-B577-45F7-A166-5D12EA7F39C6.jpeg
    360.2 KB · Views: 220
Back
Top Bottom