• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

please delete

cdust666

NES Member
Hello everyone i was thinking about getting a 938 but from the reviews ive seen they are not reliable. Does anyone have one and if so any problems or dislikes. Any info will be helpful. Thank you

Last edited:
Ive had mine since last June, have put around 800-1000rds through it without a single ftf,fte and I have yet to clean it since I bought I brand new. Normally I clean my guns after every range trip but I also read the reviews about reliability so I figured I'd give mine a mini torture test. I'd say mine is extremely reliable considering how much lint I've blown out of it and it still goes bang every time.

Definitely do a search. I can think of 3-4 threads I've commented on recently about the 938. The majority of reviews from members here seem positive, including my own.

I had a Shield and really did not like it, so I sold it. Bought a 938 and really like the feel and shootability right out of the box. Mine has the rosewood grips and I did buy the Hogue grip and the extended mag for a better hand fit.

1,000 rounds fired without cleaning? Yikes! That's going to be one long cleaning session when the time comes...

Ive had mine since last June, have put around 800-1000rds through it without a single ftf,fte and I have yet to clean it since I bought I brand new. Normally I clean my guns after every range trip but I also read the reviews about reliability so I figured I'd give mine a mini torture test. I'd say mine is extremely reliable considering how much lint I've blown out of it and it still goes bang every time.

the p938 is most certainly a top-notch design and firearm.
only reason i don't own one is because i'm not particularly into single-action only guns. i'm not knocking the p938 in any way...having fired two of them, they are glorious little 9mm's, but i'm not an SA-man (except my 1911 of course otherwise what kind of american would i be?)

and anyone who claims it's overpriced is nuts. it's a quality gun built solid. it's a sig so it's gonna be pricy but you (usually) get what you pay for.

Hello everyone i was thinking about getting a 938 but from the reviews ive seen they are not reliable. Does anyone have one and if so any problems or dislikes. Any info will be helpful. Thank you

Not reliable? First I've ever heard. Mine has been nothing but reliable. Grab some ammo and meet me at the taunton club. Try one for yourself before you buy one.

Back
Top Bottom