• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Plano 1512 Pro-Max PillarLock Side-By-Side Gun Case - $50

GRC

NES Member
The Plano 1512 Pro-Max PillarLock Side-By-Side Gun Case provides space for up to two scoped rifles. The design effectively combines two separate cases into one, using a strong dividing wall to keep the two weapons separated from each other. The hardshell exterior is built with thick walls for maximum durability and features patented PillarLock construction for enhanced crush resistance. Inside, interlocking closed cell foam cushions each weapon, and is soft enough to avoid damaging the finish. The comfortable carry handle is lockable for security.
The case is practically brand new. Only used once.
Price: $50 Cash (No Checks).

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• Plano - 1.jpg
    Plano - 1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Plano - 2.jpg
    Plano - 2.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Plano - 3.jpg
    Plano - 3.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom