• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pistol Reloading - Includes all equipment

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
Pistol Cartridge Reloading (Includes Equipment)

Cost: $650

Get more info or sign up here.

(The link has a "Buy It Now" button connected to PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account; you can pay with a credit card. If you prefer a method other than PayPal, please PM me and we'll make other arrangements.)

Date: Sunday March 19, 2017
Time: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM

To ensure the most comprehensive level of instruction, the class size is limited to 4 students.

In this class, you will not only learn how to reload pistol ammo, but you will leave with everything you'll need to make one caliber - including the equipment, the knowledge on how to set it up, and the experience of having done it! I'll send you an email after you sign up to find out which caliber you want to reload in the class.

That's right, this class includes all the tools you'll need, and none of the ones you don't. Here's a list of what's included:

pistol-reloading-equipment-list.gif

Here is the press we'll be using:

3_1.gif

Last edited:
This class is full.

I'm in the process of scheduling another one. Post here or PM me if you want first crack at the new date(s).

Last edited:
Somebody bailed out with less than a week to go after I paid for all the equipment, so I have an open spot for the class this Sunday, March 19th from 9:30 to 3:30 in Littleton, MA.

If someone would like to learn how to make pistol ammo and get all the equipment you need to do it, please let me know A.S.A.P.

Had a great time at the class and learned a lot. Can't wait to go back for a rifle class at some point in the future.
Now I just need to remember to go the right way on the highway when I leave even though this time it worked out because I left something behind in the class anyway.... :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This class is great. It is amazing how much information Jim was able to convey and the reasoning behind it. The equipment is perfect for the reloading that I will be doing. I am sure if I did not take this class I would have made many errors in self education. I highly recommend anyone thinking of reloading should take this class.

I recently had the opportunity to take this class. As a novice re-loader I came away with a total new outlook on my availability of range ammo. The class was concise and informative, a no nonsense approach to teaching a novice to actually reload with some sort of efficiency. The equipment provided is perfect for the task that was set in motion by the guiding hands of the instructor. Nothing that wasn't needed and everything that was needed. At the end of the day I walked away with a sense of accomplishment and a wide eyed curiosity as where this new addition to my shooting game will lead. If your given the opportunity to take this class, I would whole heartedly endorse it. I will return in the near future for a rifle reloading class if one is offered. I know the press is capable of taking on that task. Thanks Jim.

Back
Top Bottom