Pioneer "IDPA"

They had a very nice match today with great weather and few black flies.

It is a great facility in Dunbarton, NH, just SW of Concord.

The club is not listed by www.idpa.com as an affiliated club.

They had a very nice match today with great weather and few black flies.

It is a great facility in Dunbarton, NH, just SW of Concord.

The club is not listed by www.idpa.com as an affiliated club.

It is not an IDPA match it is Action Pistol. They are no longer an affiliated club as of about 2 years ago.

All that said, the matches are run in a professional manner with great stages and great staff. If gas were less I would still be shooting there but the cost of a match for me now is over $100 all things included.

It is not an IDPA match it is Action Pistol. They are no longer an affiliated club as of about 2 years ago.

All that said, the matches are run in a professional manner with great stages and great staff. If gas were less I would still be shooting there but the cost of a match for me now is over $100 all things included.

I know how you feel, brother.

I drove the 63 miles from Lebanon, NH down I-89 @ 55 MPH to maximize fuel. It was relaxing - so much so that I stopped for coffee at the Warner DDonuts!

I was at the match; shot two guns.

The weather was excellen and the match well-run, although a little slow at stage 3. I'd like to see more stages to make it more enticing to more shooters. A half-day at the range for less than 200 shots fired is a little slow for me.

Still, it was much better than doing yardwork.

I know how you feel, brother.

I drove the 63 miles from Lebanon, NH down I-89 @ 55 MPH to maximize fuel. It was relaxing - so much so that I stopped for coffee at the Warner DDonuts!

My trip is double that mileage. I have a lot of good close friends at that club and truly miss shooting there.

Results

The Pioneer Steel match results took over two weeks to post.

How long 'til the results for the 17May08 match?

Last edited:
Gary-

I think you should come shoot the tactical three gun match next week with JB, Zeke, DQ and I.

What do ya say?? [smile]

Gary-

I think you should come shoot the tactical three gun match next week with JB, Zeke, DQ and I.

What do ya say?? [smile]

Thanks but it would cost me over $150 to shoot it. I can shoot Bass River USPSA Sunday and it is 10 minutes from the house.

New Bedford tomorrow, Bass River next week, Back to New Bedford for IDPA MA State Championship the week after. Nuff driving for June and July [sad2]

Results from IDPA coming soon...

It was announced at the 3-gun this Saturday that they were behind in getting the results out. He appologized and said they would be emailed soon, but one complaint was that email address were not printed clearly by all participants. The question was asked if they would be posted on the web and they said yes.

Results were emailed out after the May steel challenge but I don't think they have been posted on the web yet.

It was announced at the 3-gun this Saturday that they were behind in getting the results out. He appologized and said they would be emailed soon, but one complaint was that email address were not printed clearly by all participants. The question was asked if they would be posted on the web and they said yes.

Results were emailed out after the May steel challenge but I don't think they have been posted on the web yet.

No, they are not on their website and yes, they most certainly do have my correct email address. What they do not have is the desire to get the results out in a timely manner.

Back
Top Bottom