Pheasant hunting in the Dakotas?

Anybody here have any experiences with outfitters in either N. or S. Dakota for pheasant hunting? I am looking to squeeze in a trip for a few days in the next few weeks and am interested if anyone has any insight/ past experiences with any of the commercial groups out there. Anything would be appreciated as I want to start making calls this week.

Thanks

I wish I had some outfitters to suggest..... I did a combo duck/pheasant hunt in Max North Dakota at the farm of a friends family. I am only posting this to let you know if you have ANY interest in duck hunting I would strongly suggest doing some waterfowling while your out there and the seasons overlap....The sky will at time go black with the amount of ducks flying.

Never been with any commercial outfits. I good friend of ours has a brother who still lives on the family farm in South Dakota. It seems there isn't a lot of money to be made in running a small farm these days, so he focuses on making the land as attractive as possible to pheasants and antelope. It's nice to have that kind of friends. [smile]

Ken

Back
Top Bottom