• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

People who have an Aimpoint ACRO P-2…

Are you asking where to find them in stock or where to get it with a discount AND a sooner expected date?

Looks like they’re dropped every couple of months and usually sell out within a few days. No discounts.

Where did you order it from, and how long did it take? I trying to buy one from Optics Planet because it offered a 15% off coupon, but right now, it won’t be shipped until 03/26/2024. How often are ACRO P-2s in stock? Thanks.
Optics planet is a drop shipper. They are good for some stuff but unless they explicitly state the product is in stock (not "4 left hurry!") I generally dont bother. Their online chat feature is helpful though and they make it easy to cancel the order.
Had the same issue with some Noveske parts, I ended up getting what I wanted on Midway

You got to be careful with Optics Planet, I refuse to order anything from them unless they have a count of stock, anytime it says backorder or "Ships in X Amount of Days" I avoid it

Was your item in stock then it changed? Or did you not notice if it was actually in stock or not?

I have had really good shipping times with in stock items for the past couple years

I’ve ordered from them with ‘In Stock’ listed. It wasn’t until after I ordered and checked out that they sent me an email saying it’s OOS and will be in next week. Ok.

Next week I got an email saying it’s still OOS and will be in at the end of the month.

End of the month came and went again with nothing. It wasn’t until I remembered I had ordered something, the following YEAR, that I reached out to them and cancelled. Hilariously during the cancellation process they told me it would be back in stock next week. I think they could still hear me laughing as I hung up the phone.

Aimpoint sells direct now, they won't be at a discount but they have a rewards program you can earn discounts. They also have free bundles they offer frequently, knives, covers and that kind of stuff. It's out of stock now but you can sign up for a notifications.

I'd love to have that optic.

It's the best for a pistol.

I just like the huge window on an EOTech for a rifle.

I just put in a backorder with Europtics back when they were nearly impossible to get, took a few months.

Other than that, just search diff websites and sign up for in stock notifications. Scalarworks gets them in somewhat regularly, just have to buy a mount as well.

Where did you order it from, and how long did it take? I trying to buy one from Optics Planet because it offered a 15% off coupon, but right now, it won’t be shipped until 03/26/2024. How often are ACRO P-2s in stock? Thanks.
How bad do you want one? In stock here at a local shop in Philadelphia.

How bad do you want one? In stock here at a local shop in Philadelphia.

They really want to bend you over with that price huh. I don’t understand why people feel the need to price gouge when they know that it’ll sell immediately. I would also have zero problem paying an additional 25-50 bucks. A $160 or 30% increase on price is straight up criminal

They really want to bend you over with that price huh. I don’t understand why people feel the need to price gouge when they know that it’ll sell immediately. I would also have zero problem paying an additional 25-50 bucks. A $160 or 30% increase on price is straight up criminal

I think that’s the upcharge because it’s the FDE version. I could be wrong on that though, I know they were limited.

A lot of retailers have had these in stock for the past month or so and still do.

Figures. Nice of them to notify me after signing up for updates. Fortunately I found one at a good price here in the classifieds. Now if only scalarworks would make more of their sync mounts for the acro.

Back
Top Bottom