WTS Pending sale.

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Lonely Mountain Arms is a federally licensed firearms dealer located in Starksboro VT.

Olympic Arms PRE-BAN AR-15 - .223 Rem - 20" - $1999

This is an Olympic Arms Pre-ban AR-15 with an SGW-marked receiver. Serial number dates this AR to 1991. Fixed stock, carry handle. Handle has had a Picatinny rail attached for a scope.

EMAIL US DIRECTLY AT [email protected] TO AVOID THE ARMSLIST FEE

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AT www.facebook.com/lonelymountainarms FOR THE LATEST DEALS.

Shop phone #: 802-870-0570

The fine print:
All local gun sales go through the federal NICS check; to purchase long guns, buyers age 18-20 must have proof of safety class such as a hunting license. You must have a valid government issued photo ID with your current address.

Local sales must have VT sales tax collected.

We accept cash, credit cards (3% surcharge) and trade-ins.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, VENMO, ZELLE, or CASHAPP; DON'T ASK. THEIR POLICIES SPECIFICALLY FORBID FIREARMS SALES.

We also buy used guns, and we carry ammunition and shooting accessories such as cleaning kits & magazines. We are by appointment only evenings and weekends. We will ship to CA if the gun is CA compliant.

Shipping: Rifles: $40. Shipping insurance extra.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• Olympic_CAR-15_PreBan_1.jpg
    Olympic_CAR-15_PreBan_1.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 370
  • Olympic_CAR-15_PreBan_2.jpg
    Olympic_CAR-15_PreBan_2.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 309
Back
Top Bottom