Pelham USPSA online registration

USPSA at Pelham Practical Shooters

What better way to celebrate Fathers Day than shooting a USPSA match in Pelham?

Online registration is now open.
We are looking for people to help setup stages on Saturday the 18th. If you can help, your registration fee will be waived. We also need help running the match on Sunday. If you are familiar with the scoring process on the Nook, or are a certified RO, please consider helping out. If you can help, please squad yourself on the STAFF ONLY squad. Staff will be assigned to squads the day before the match, let me know of any squad preferences so we can squad you with friends.

We will feature 6 stages and a round count of in the neighborhood of 130. Two of the stages will be classifiers.

We will not be able to allow the Pistol Caliber Carbine division due to range rules so please plan accordingly.

Check-in begins at 8am and ends promptly at 9:00. Please be at the club before 9:00. We cannot guarantee the gate to enter will be open for late arrivals. We expect first shots at 9:30. The fee is $20 for non PFG Club members, $10 for Members.

Questions can be messaged to me on FB or emailed to [email protected].

PARKING INFO: Extra note: we will be using the same bays as last year - the micro bay area, and the large bay in the back, and the first large sand pit. Please do not park past the micro bays. The area in front of the first sand pit will be for staff parking only. There could be other functions going on in other pits, so we do not have permission to park in front of bays in which we are not using. Also, do not park on the road, this is to ensure it is clear for emergency access. Thank you.

https://practiscore.com/pelham-2016-06-19/register

Is the online registration required? I am considering showing up but will know for sure only on Saturday.

pm sent. I registered early but cannot make this match (work issues) and don't want to waste a slot.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom