• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelham Fish & Game Full Auto Fun

Went to their Class III shoot today......it kicked ass Many thanks to the Pelham Fish and Game Class III guys - had a blast and got to fire a shorty M16, SwedishK, Uzi, and M11.....Thanks much to Canon3825 and everyone else there......I only had one of my AR15's but it was still a blast.

www.pelhamfishandgame.com/class3

100_0042.jpg

100_0026.jpg

100_0028.jpg

And a couple friends from work....

100_0038.jpg

100_0029.jpg
[mrgreen]

J_Smith said:
Went to their Class III shoot today......it kicked ass Many thanks to the Pelham Fish and Game Class III guys - had a blast and got to fire a shorty M16, SwedishK, Uzi, and M11.....Thanks much to Canon3825 and everyone else there......I only had one of my AR15's but it was still a blast.

Didn't notice it in any of the photos, but I really got to like the K. Some of us got to use the Carl Gustav back when. I've used an Uzi much more recently, and I might like an MP5 better if I tried one, but really have a warm spot in my heart for that little Swede.

Ken

KMaurer said:
J_Smith said:

Didn't notice it in any of the photos, but I really got to like the K. Some of us got to use the Carl Gustav back when. I've used an Uzi much more recently, but really have a warm spot in my heart for the little sub-gun.

Ken

I really should have gotten some pics of the Swedish K but for whatever reason I didnt - there may be some older pics on Pelham Fish and Games website.......nice classic subgun. I also fired an M11 ( not in pics).....Nice group of people at that club and Pelham is very friendly to Class III and IDPA disciplines........

Back
Top Bottom